Re: [Simulavr-devel] avr-libc vs avr-libc - a question to people.

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] avr-libc vs avr-libc - a question to people.
Date: Mon Sep 16 14:24:14 2002

I use the head of cvs for all my tools (binutils, gcc, avr-libc, gdb,
simulavr, etc). I don't have much choice for this since I'm a maintainer
and developer for some of them.

For the most part, you don't need to build the test_*/* files in order to
build simulavr. You can disable them by configuring with the
'--disable-tests' option.

Ted Roth