[Simulavr-devel] [support #102965] How to use simulavr to simulate a AVR

From: anonymous
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [support #102965] How to use simulavr to simulate a AVR microcontroller witch contains a O.S.
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 04:56:14 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Simulavr: an AVR simulator.

[support #102965] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Simulavr: an AVR simulator
Submitted by: 0
On: Thu 04/01/04 at 04:56

Category:  None

a O.S.

Original Submission:  Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to use simulavr to simulate an AVR
microcontroller whitch is included in a smartcard and which contains a O.S. for
smart card (SOSSE).
In fact i just want to use simulavr to send APDU command to the O.S. and with
the debuger to view what happend in the EEPROM.

I tryed it with simulavr and avr-gdb but without success...

So if someone knows an easy way to do that plese tell me...

Thx !!

Joseph s

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102965>