[Simulavr-devel] [support #102978] how simulavr manages the I/O ports ?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [support #102978] how simulavr manages the I/O ports ?
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:05:46 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Simulavr: an AVR simulator.

[support #102978] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Theodore A. Roth <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 04/07/04 at 18:05 (US/Pacific)

What you are entering is the value that the avr device would be sensing on the
port input pins.

[support #102978] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Simulavr: an AVR simulator
Submitted by: Joseph Schembri
On: Tue 04/06/04 at 09:59

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hi !

I don't understand how simulavr manages the I/O ports.
I use the display mode;
I work with the PORTB, my program waits some bytes (APDU commands) and simulavr
ask me:

Enter a byte to read into 0x0036:

0x0036 is PINB.
My question is what exactly means "enter a byte to read into 0x0036"

thx for help !

bye

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Wed 04/07/04 at 18:05         By: troth
What you are entering is the value that the avr device would be sensing on the
port input pins.

CC List
-------

CC Address                          | Comment
sch_joseph --AT-- yahoo --DOT-- fr  |

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102978>

  Message sent via/by Savannah