[Simulavr-devel] Error running simulavr under Darwin (Mac OS X)

From: David Linker
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Error running simulavr under Darwin (Mac OS X)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:37:48 -0700

I have successfully compiled simulavr-0.1.2.1 under Darwin (FreeBSD on mac OS X). When I try to run one of the test programs, I get errors. The invocation, and errors are as follows:

 $/usr/local/bin/simulavr -d at90s8515 test_blink.bin

 Simulating a at90s8515 device.

 MESSAGE: file decoder.c: line 3872: generating opcode lookup table
MESSAGE: file main.c: line 413: Simulating clock frequency of 8000000 Hz
 WARNING: file decoder.h: line 59: Unknown opcode: 0x0030
 It continues doing this last line until I hit ctrl C

What am I doing wrong?

 If I am not doing anything wrong, any ideas?

 Thanks

 David Linker