[Simulavr-devel] [bugs #9363] simulavr doesn't build with avr-binutils 2

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [bugs #9363] simulavr doesn't build with avr-binutils 2.15
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:52:00 +0000

Update of bugs #9363 (project simulavr):

             Assigned to:                    None => zfrdh

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Joerg,

is there still support needed. Maybe I could fix that but

it would be very nice to receive a patch :-)

I want to concentrate the work on simulavrxx. As you know simulavr is out of
maintenance since Theodore leave the project.

If you or others are still interested in using the old

simulavr with new binutils please let us know. Maybe we could fix this.

Otherwice I will close the bug entry next time.

Best regards,

    Klaus

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=9363>