Re: [Simulavr-devel] OSX compilation

From: Bill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] OSX compilation
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 11:17:17 -0400

Thanks.

I've recently upgraded too....I'm using GCC 4.0.0 for avr as well, and I
see you patched for the latest binutils.

One thing I found puzzling was that it looks like you disabled warnings
on undefined symbols...where are undefined symbols coming from? I would
have thought that undefined symbols would be pretty serious. Comments?

Thanks again.