Re: [Simulavr-devel] UART Interrupt and Timer problem

From: Jakob Schwendner
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] UART Interrupt and Timer problem
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:21:56 +1000

Klaus,
Sorry. I checked it last night (that would have been in bright summery
daylight for yourself :) ). The interrupt gets cleared ok when writing
to the UDR. I still had troubles transmitting a string. I haven't
figured out yet, if the problem is on the transmitting or receiving
end (which is pretty much the serialrx class) end, thats why I hadn't
posted anything yet. Might get some time to do more tests tonight.
Will keep you updated.

cheers,

Jakob