[Simulavr-devel] patches

From: Artur Abels
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] patches
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:28:55 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all.

Today i sent 6 patches. Most of them fixes bugz in HWUart. First af all i want to say, that i numbered them, because first patch is agains cvs version of simulavr, but (n+1)'th patch is against cvs vershin patched with 1..n patches 1<n<6 :) If i understand it right then Klaus decides which of them should stay, and which are useles.

Klaus, i wanted to say that without any of theese patches my program will stop working :(, so before deciding that some patch must die, plz think twice and write me, cuz then i'll have to start finding the same bugz all over again :)

About SerialRX/TX and new classes SerialRxBasic and SerialTxBuffered: because we (me and Oleg) want to simulate without python or TCL, we needed some classes like SerialRx. So first i made those classes and only then found bugz in that part of code that earlier was in SerialRx and SerialTx. So that's the reason i made 1 patch that fixes the bug and makes new classes.

And we should work something out with cvs, cuz for now me and oleg use our own cvs, and that's bad...

Artur Abels.