[Simulavr-devel] [bug #13680] new MirrorNet in Pin causes memory leak

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #13680] new MirrorNet in Pin causes memory leak
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:55:37 +0000

Update of bug #13680 (project simulavr):

             Assigned to:                    None => zfrdh

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for your report.

The problem is fixed on my local copy simply by
calling delete(this) in the Delete function. As
protection against unwanted users which could not know
about this "side effect" I have declared Delete as private
and make Pin::RegisterNet a friend.

connectedTo is also now a private.

Making a "delete this" call is allways a bit misterious code.
If you could not agree with this solution lets discuss
the problem for a better solution.

I actually could not commit my sources and so you maybe
have to wait until >= 18 July for the files. Sorry
for that, I am a bit bussy :-)

Regards,

   Klaus

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13680>