Re: [Simulavr-devel] AVR-GDB inerrupt debugging problem

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] AVR-GDB inerrupt debugging problem
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:17:40 +0100

Hi,

could you send me one c-file which contains the irq-routine, main and the setup for the hardware so that I am able to debug the problem? Please do a cross check for me on avrora and maybe on real exiting hardware mega128
so that we will not hunt any phantoms :-)

It is a bit hard to renuild a program to debug from log files :-)

And yes, I am really busy in the moment, so please give me a few days after you send me the c-file.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

Regards
 Klaus