RE: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error

From: William Rivet
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:11:07 -0400

Ok, please let this topic ride for a few more weeks...I have not yet
tried to build/debug on cygwin nor on MSVC or like. (I think I have MSVC
still) I have had actual time to work on simulavrxx  in the last few
weeks, and I'm getting several hours more to tinker in the next few as
well.

There was some small niggle in getting it to compile/run when I tried it
though I hear reports others had no such trouble...moot point ATM. It
doesn't appear to be workable today.

I'm about 80% done with getting a reasonable CMAKE + "simple makefile"
based build that demonstrates buildign simulavrxx + tcl binding + python
binging + anacomp for both tcl and python.

With that minimum done, checked in and released, I'd be willing to chase
down other platforms like cygwin, mingw, MSVC (dot-net or whatever...if
there are helpful folks out there for what tools I don't have)

Cheers,

Bill