[Simulavr-devel] Documentation update

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation update
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:45:48 +0200

Attached you find an archive containing the next version of documentation. It is based on the original documentation, my updates and the improvements of Michael. The attached archive contains the complete new texinfo file as well as the patch file (which is of the same size as the complete docu :-) ).

Next I will do is to update and extend the examples.

Bill, while the anacomp example is working only with a swig-TCL GUI on my opensuse 10.3 please validate if this example is working properly with Python. If I run through both parts of the comparison the displayed output value in the GUI does not change with Python. With TCL it does!

Knut