Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: Error in startup script: can't find package Itc

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: Error in startup script: can't find package Itcl
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:50:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

> Michael Hennebry schrieb:
> > What should I do about Itcl?
> > /usr/share/tcl/tcl8.4 /usr/share/tcl /usr/lib /usr/share/tcl/tcllib1.8
> > /usr/share/tcl/tk8.4
> >
> Sorry, I thought you already solved the problem.

I was running fedora core 4.
Now I'm running fecora core 6.
Apparently I didn't click on Itcl during installation.

> I think you haven't installed itcl as needed. Get the package from sf
> and install it.

sf==sourceforge?
I tried that.  It didn't work very well.
I discovered that the sf package didn't have an uninstall target.
Eventually I found out that there was an rpm for Itcl.
make check is running now.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)