[Simulavr-devel] RE: ping on avrtest like options

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] RE: ping on avrtest like options
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:53:42 -0600

[Note: bringing thread to list]

Please note that I have not tried the patch, so I don't know if it works as

Regarding patch:

- regress/avrtest/
Any file compiled with $(AVR_GCC) usually uses -Os instead of -O2.

- src/main.cpp:
Could you please write verbose (-V) messages for the new -a and -e switches?
Have it print out the offsets specified.