RE: [Simulavr-devel] Use of Python in simulavrxx

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Use of Python in simulavrxx
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:04:40 -0600

I'm pretty agnostic to the language issue. If more people prefer python over
Tcl, then by all means we should keep the python support, and plan on migrating
away from Tcl to python.

The key is that we need help in maintaining this area. I would prefer that in
this early stage we pick a single IF and stick with it. I don't want to support
everything under the sun that swig supports. Python seems to be more in favor
these days and I certainly have nothing against it.

Michael, Knut, can you help out in this area?

Eric Weddington