Re: [Simulavr-devel] test mechanism

From: Thomas Klepp
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] test mechanism
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:30:11 +0200

Hi Michael,

Is there an overview of the test system somewhere?
I can't even discover the calling sequence.
The check target seems to depend on check-recursive
which I can't find anywhere.
In regress/test_opcodes, check depends on check-am
which depends on all-am which depends on Makefile.

Maybe you want to take a look in my git repo. (the changes from me are at the moment not in Onno's repo, but you can arrive my repo over the watchers list in Onno's repo) In master branch "make check" is fixed now to make tests in regress/avrtest and also in regress forself. There was an bug in regress.py (and files, which are used there!) and regress/avrtest wasn't connected with "make check".

In the moment it's not usefull for you to take git repo, because your patch from cvs-repo a few days before isn't integrated in master branch yet. But it's in work ... ;-)

cu, Thomas