RE: [Simulavr-devel] Tiny10 Family Support

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Tiny10 Family Support
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:46:01 -0700

Anitha,

If the sole purpose is to use a simulator just for GCC testing via dejagnu,
then you really need to use the "avrtest" simulator that is in the WinAVR
revision control system. That "avrtest" simulator was built exclusively for GCC
testing via dejagnu, it uses the core parts of the original simulavr code base,
and is designed to be fast (i.e. for faster gcc testing).

Eric Weddington