Re: [Simulavr-devel] Code in devel-tomk

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Code in devel-tomk
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 19:20:08 +0200

Hi Onno,

yes, there is this code ... plan was to implement lpm and spm command
right, that self programming and such will work. But then time for it
run out. But maybe I have time to finish this next time. As I remember,
there were some questions about where is what and with which behaviour
in the different controller parts. Self programming is also depend on
fuse bits and there documentation is sometimes not really good or
incomplete.

cu, Thomas