Re: [Simulavr-devel] Need Tar for Atmega328 Simulation

From: Brandon Mason
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Need Tar for Atmega328 Simulation
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 20:10:16 -0700

Last night I was able to get a build of 'simavr' to compile.  This suits my
very simple use case of needing to run a test suite for my Arduino project
and dump the output to the console.  So my needs are handled at this point.

I appreciate the responsiveness here though.  If there's any way I can help
you guys, e.g. if you need more info from me or want me to try something
else on the Mac, I would be happy to help.

ThomasK is correct in saying mine was a linker problem.  My environment is
probably not set up ideally either as I was in a hurry to get a binary
working.