Re: [Simulavr-devel] build fails

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] build fails
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:11:35 +0100

D. Laszlo Sitzer schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a problem building simulavr source if copied from git repo
> git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/simulavr.git (currently at "9712eea").
> I simply ran "./configure" and then "make" which fails with:

I run into the same trouble today, but was able to fix that problems.
All places with the template error could simply be fixed by adding
this-> in front of the function call.

The problem with mi is not really clear to me but could be fixed by
removing auto with the correct data type from the iterator needed. I can
send a patch tomorrow. I actually could not access my other pc :-)

But after all fixes I only could do one single step and the simulavr
crashes with an exception. Something with SP != 0 ??? Couldn't remember
the complete problem.

The next thing is, that gdb from 7.1 version is longer compatible with
simulavr. The disassembler output comes from ram and not longer from
flash, which really makes no sense.

A lot of trouble :-)

Regards,

 Klaus