Re: [Simulavr-devel] Assertion fails when using at90can128

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Assertion fails when using at90can128
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:38:14 +0200

Hi Petr,

I compared the interrupt vectors to datasheet and I think the values
of vector are completly wrong. Also the code wrote beyond end of array

Yes, I've seen. Your diff should give a help for Ytai (I'm not sure, if this is the first name, other nation - other order ;-) ) Maybe he will create the bug report or I'll do that later to track it. I think, this fix should not only go in master branch, also in release branch. (but this is then easy) I hope, that I'll finde some days in the next month.

cu, Thomas