sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch-devel Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5

From: andrea rossato
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch-devel Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:57:07 +0200

Chris Hall <address@hidden> writes:

> Israel,
>
> If you can figure ouf how to make if work, please post an howto to the list!

I've been able to install it and run it successfully on a couple of
machine. I'm available for helping others. If you have some specific
issue maybe I'll be able to help fixing it.

these are the problems I had when installing it: it seems I'm not able
to use the "redirect" directive in the routing stanza in the
configuration file; it also seems that configuration files in
/etc/sipwitch.d/ are not read.

Finally, I was not able to  build the newly released sipwitch-1.0.1
recently released.

    http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/sipwitch/sipwitch-1.0.1.tar.gz

Best,
--