site-engine-dev

[site-engine-dev] FREE Freight Quotes

From: FreightRatesUSA . com
Subject: [site-engine-dev] FREE Freight Quotes
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:24:23 -0700

Do you do any LTL (less than truckload) or Full truck load shipping ?

We are a new concept, on-line freight quoting service that can save you
hundreds of dollars or more on your shipping budget.

On the next quote you need, or your next shipment, try us at
"www.freightratesusa.com", or call us at 702-876-8803 Ext: 226.

If you received this in error, please forward it on to the shipping/receiving
manager.

Thank You

P.S. If you would like to be taken off of our mailing list,  please Email us -
send it to "address@hidden", and put "Remove" in the subject box.

FreightRatesUSA.com
3305 Spring Mountain Rd.
Suite 4