sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pool.sks-keyservers.net having trouble?

From: Ryan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pool.sks-keyservers.net having trouble?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:03:03 -0600

I have a load balancer on port 11371, depending on load and whatnot your getting keys2 which only has keys.nayr.net as a peer..

The direct port is 21371 (bypassing load balancer) for sks-peering, pramberger's list of servers reflects this

http://pgp.webtru.st:21371/pks/lookup?op=stats

everything is working normally, peering seems fine.. might pay attention to the http port specified on stats page and all would be well.

Ive got it setup like this, well because SKS is simply not multi-threaded and the more simultaneous queries going on the more time it takes to respond...

Cheers,
-R