sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyserver.nausch.org is back 'n' online

From: Michael Nausch
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyserver.nausch.org is back 'n' online
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:35:46 +0100

HI,

my old hardware mad to much troubles the last few weks, so I decided to switch to my new CentOS 6 KVM based virtual System.

keyserver.nausch.org is now back and online, I'll apoligize for the unplanned downtime!

Installation and configuration is availible on our dokuwiki http://dokuwiki.nausch.org/doku.php/centos:sks_c6

ttyl
Django
--
"Bonnie & Clyde der Postmaster-Szene!" approved by Postfix-God

http://wetterstation-pliening.info
http://dokuwiki.nausch.org
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Django