sks-devel

[Sks-devel] key-server.org

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: [Sks-devel] key-server.org
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:35:50 +0100

Hi,

key-server.org ist back on the road. It took ages to sort all things
out. The system should not stress other peer partners with catching up
requests since it has already been handled with my second sks system ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.