sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] dump @ key-server.org

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] dump @ key-server.org
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:48:30 +0100

Am Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:15:52 -0800
schrieb "C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP" <address@hidden>:

Hi,

> The download is complete, but I'm missing the SHA1SUM.txt file.
> Mine's attached.  Would you send me yours?

Thats what i meant, there is always something missing ;-)

I added the file to the dump directory, please feel free to sha1sum
away. I must say im also happy about the speed info thanks ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.