sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks-keyservers.net / status / keyserver.ispfontela.es

From: Webmaster IspFontela
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks-keyservers.net / status / keyserver.ispfontela.es
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:28:10 +0100

Hi all:

Problem solved.

There is a popular saying in my land:

"When the devil has nothing to do, his tail kills flies", which comes to say more or less that when I get bored I start to fiddle and then "strange" things happen.

Certainly when I saw the failure, the first thing I thought was that the statistics were made using the scraping technique and 3 minutes after publishing my post, Kristian responded by confirming my suspicions.

The error was in a modification I had made in the stats.ml file to adjust the width of a table, which shows the number of keys stored in the server.

Now I know you can not mess around with certain parts of the SKS code unless you want to spoil it ... and I swear I do not want to.

Thank you very much to everyone for always being attentive and for responding so quickly.

Paul Fontela