sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.iseclib.ru

From: Moritz Wirth
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.iseclib.ru
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:34:32 +0100

Hi,

your keydump is behind the lower bound of keys for about 92.000 keys, you should probably use a different dump from another source.

Best regards,

Moritz

Am 03.01.18 um 14:35 schrieb Теплов М.Ю.:
Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on keyserver.iseclib.ru, Far Eastern Federal University.
The server is physically located in Vladivostok, Russian Island  (Russian Federation).
The machine has NO  IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from pgp.key-server.io, dated 2018-01-02.
I see 4825613 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.iseclib.ru 11370 # Maxim Teplov <address@hidden> 0x6B59F63F73F801C5

Thank you!