sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.itq.de

From: Matthias Wassermann
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.itq.de
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 14:16:53 +0000

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on sks.itq.de.
We are a small company(ITQ GmbH) who want to deploy mail encryption to
our collegues.
The server is physically located in our office at Garching near Munich
(EU).
The machine has no IPv6 connectivity.

HTTP port:      11371
HTTP port:      80
HTTPS port:     443
Recon port:     11370

I have loaded a keydump from ftp://keyserver.mattrude.com/current,
dated 2018-07-23.
I see 5102357 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks.itq.de 11370 # Matthias Wassermann <address@hidden>
0x217841ba1bbff66c

Thank you,
- Matthias Wassermann

--
Matthias Wassermann

Systemadministrator
ITQ GmbH
Parkring 4
D-85748 Garching b. München
Tel. + 49 89 32198170
Fax + 49 89 32198189
address@hidden
www.itq.de
Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Stetter

Handelsregister AG München HRB 127061
HypoVereinsbank München

IBAN DE24700202701780219854

BIC HYVEDEMMXXX
St.Nr. 143/151/60481 USt-IdNr. DE 200 165 545