sks-devel

[Sks-devel] setting up hockeypuck keyserver

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: [Sks-devel] setting up hockeypuck keyserver
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 17:06:17 -0400

can anyone on here assist with setting up hockeypuck?

I've received help prior from a friendly user who got me up & running with mongodb. but it was SLOW to import a dump (days) and never caught up with my sks keyserver (maybe erroring out on gossip).

would it be faster using postgresql?

is there something special to configure in order to get it to gossip properly with sks servers as well as other hockeypucks?

are there any instructions out there for setting up postgresql properly to be used with it?

anything anyone can provide would be great as the hockeypuck docs site https://hockeypuck.github.io doesn't contain much in the way of finer details.

thanks.

--
Fabian S.

0x643082042DC83E6D94B86C405E3DAA18A1C22D8F (new key)

***

0x3C3FA072ACCB7AC5DB0F723455502B0EEB9070FC (to be retired, still valid)