sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] setting up hockeypuck keyserver

From: dirk astrath
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] setting up hockeypuck keyserver
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 06:14:02 +0000

Hello,

Postgres ist way faster and sustainable compared to mongodb (tested both
on different machines).

The recon-parameters on hockeypuck-site needs to be modified so it can
synchronize to the network (check the logfiles on sks and hockeypuck size).

Unfortunately I don't run any keyserver currently due to several issues,
so i need to pull these settings out of a backup ... but can do it if
neccessary ...

Kind regards,

dirk