sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Another poison-key?

From: Jason John Schwarz
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Another poison-key?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 11:59:02 -0500

I do have a proxy in front of SKS, but it impacts queries from GPG as well during the timeout.  I guess the hope is that the sum of the outages
under the higher timeout is less than the sum of the outages under the lower timeout with the alarm.

I wonder if we have a situation where there are multiple versions of the key being merged?

I have seen several rather odd keys lately.  The key for Daniel Austin (0xEBF54CD6472EFFFF) who operates pgpkeys.eu is appearing strange
as  well.    When I look it up on my server (keyserver.insect.com) or pgp.pm it is full of trash in the display, but on his server the key is fine.

I have tried removing the key and I just get the same key back with the issue.

Jason John Schwarz
Chief Technical Officer
MSC Inc

Phone: (910) 689.0557