sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.vanbaak.eu

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.vanbaak.eu
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 10:51:58 -0800

I see. The resolver I used only showed me your IPV4 addresses. Perhaps a more
seasoned list member can advise if this will work properly as I’ve not yet come
across such a setup. I believe the gossip protocol uses the hostname value
provided on the stats page and am unsure how (or if) it would work to have the
gossip using a different hostname/IP.

-T