sks-devel

Re: Seeking Peers

From: Gerald Stueve
Subject: Re: Seeking Peers
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:38:40 -0500

On Tue, 2024-01-23 at 18:35 +0000, Andrew Gallagher wrote:
On 23 Jan 2024, at 02:35, Gerald Stueve <G.Stueve@ieee.org> wrote:

Please try again, it appears accessible from outside my local
network
hockeypuck 2.1.2
6613215 keys from pgp.cyberbits.eu last week

I can see it now! It’s reporting version 1.1.6 though, have you overridden it in the hockeypuck.conf file? I’d recommend against doing that - it used to be necessary when we were trying to trick the sks-keyservers.net spider, but it doesn’t exist any more and faking the version number just causes confusion. :-)

Modified as per current instructions in hockeypuck wiki. Updated per your recommendation.

--
Jerry