smc-devel

Re: [smc-devel] Malayalam webpages using gtkhtml in nautilus

From: Baiju M
Subject: Re: [smc-devel] Malayalam webpages using gtkhtml in nautilus
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:32:02 -0500

>Now now 30% of GNOME UI is over at KBip project, will be available at
>www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam
>
>If you interested I can send full compemdium to you, you can edit using yudit
>or gedit.

Now I have put the compendium.po file here :
http://forum.gnu.org.in/Volunteers/Members/baiju/compendium.po.bz2

(uncompress it by using the command $bunzip compendium.po.bz2)

You can use this GPL'ed font to edit it :
http://forum.gnu.org.in/Volunteers/Members/baiju/AkrutiMal2Normal.ttf

If anyone starts doing please post to this list, so that we can avoid
duplication efforts.

You can download Yudit from here :
http://www.yudit.org

Regards,