smc-devel

[smc-devel] Re: Malyalam fonts.

From: Baiju M
Subject: [smc-devel] Re: Malyalam fonts.
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:46:04 -0400

Hi Ranjith,
           I am sorry for a late reply.
Now mozill 1.3 and upward versions support
Malayalam. You only required to copy font files
to $HOME/.fonts/ directory(if you want a system wide installation please copy
fonts to /usr/share/fonts/).
Free replacements of Malayalam fonts (newspaper) is
available at http://www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam

Regards,
Baiju M