soc-projects-admins

Re: [Soc-projects-admins] FSF invoice for Google (Summer of Code 11)

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Soc-projects-admins] FSF invoice for Google (Summer of Code 11)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:50:29 -0400

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you all for your work on SoC this year.

I've CCed Jasimin Huang, who can do the invoicing for you.

We can't give money in advance, but we can buy Jordi's ticket and then
get reimbursed ourselves.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.