social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Specification Meetup

From: Eduardo Lima Mitev
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Specification Meetup
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:53:36 +0200

On 04/22/2010 06:00 AM, Steven DuBois wrote:
On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 20:03 -0400, address@hidden wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're planning on having a meet-up of developers interested in working on
the specification for GNU Social this Wednesday at 6PM at the FSF. If
you're in the area, please try to plan on attending; the more work we can
complete creating a clear design for the project, the sooner we can all
start hacking.

thanks,
--sean corbett

We created a sort of "to do list" of short term goals we are hoping to
achieve.

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:GNU_Social/2010-04-21

Hi,

Was it made any decision regarding specs? Perhaps something community can start helping about (code, issues to discuss, infrastructure tasks, etc?).

regards,
Edu