social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Re: [foaf-dev] Yet another idea on a free social ne

From: Mischa Tuffield
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Re: [foaf-dev] Yet another idea on a free social network
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:35:06 +0100

Hello All,

I have been lurking here on this mailing list for a while now, and should really find some time to put together some thoughts I have having on ideas around a decentralised social network, and yes it would be FOAF and RDF based, but anyways.

I have built a number of FOAF related web stuff over the last couple of years, most of which you can find details of here:

http://foaf.qdos.com/slides/london011209/

or

on this page http://qdos.com/apps

But anyways, I have a comment regarding OAuth and foaf+ssl which is mentioned below (see comment inline) :