social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Interoperability?

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Interoperability?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 21:16:57 -0400

On 05/27/10 20:20, Ted Smith wrote:

> Who else is involved in the "inner circle" of GNU Social? You and Rob
> Myers are mentioned in the "The next step" email; is anyone else
> involved? Could you all add a "People" page on the wiki so that we could
> have a more transparent structure?

There's no inner circle as such -- the only people who've signed
copyright assignment forms are: Myself, Don Robertson, Deborah
Nicholson, Rob Myers, Steve DuBois, plus Sean and Ian.

Myself, Rob and Sean are on the verge of announcing a protocol plan.

Very little has happened since 'Thoughts on Facebook'