social-discuss

[Social-discuss] Dynamic HTTP front-end progress (Beanstalks)

From: Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
Subject: [Social-discuss] Dynamic HTTP front-end progress (Beanstalks)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 07:00:49 +0200

Hi again,

I've made some progress on what I mentioned in my last e-mail, a 'dynamic' HTTP front-end for web-sites trapped behind fire-walls on end-user computers. I'm calling the project 'Beanstalks', after the fairytale about Jack climbing into the cloud and then chopping it down when the giant came after him. :-)

I've got proof-of-concept code, which I plan to release under the AGPL once it is a bit more mature.

If anyone is interested in testing my it, hosting front-ends or otherwise helping out, feel free to get in touch - I'm keeping this relatively quiet until I have some cool apps to show off and am properly prepared to deal with actual user traffic.

--
Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
address@hidden

Use http://bre.klaki.net/bre/contact.shtml to bypass my spam filters.
.oOo.oOo.   PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89   .oOo.oOo.