social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?

From: Loiseau lucien
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:38:37 +0200

I don't get the point, if peoples install the freeware, they are also
free to choose the name they want right ? and if we are just trying to
help them pickin' up the right name, then i sounds like a waste of
time. Why aint focus on a single name that would actually _named_ the
project and the first server ?

--
-- Lucien Loiseau --
Public key :