social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] @versionvega

From: Vitaly Minko
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] @versionvega
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:23:13 +0400

01.07.2010 13:45, Markus Sabadello wrote:
Okay, how can I add an entry for @versionvega to the wiki page (I just signed up but it's read only)?
You need to create an FSF account and log in to the wiki using the link in the top right corner.

My main interest is not so much re-inventing what we already have in a less evil way (although that is important too), but rather finding new communication patterns and apps that are hard to imagine with an archaic client/server mindset.

Thanks for the pointers. "Who does that server really serve" is a question I have asked myself many times as well. I'll also take a close look at GNUnet!

Markus