social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Play with GNU social in your statusnet install

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Play with GNU social in your statusnet install
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:42:54 -0400

On 07/28/10 10:17, Thomas Cort wrote:
Instructions are up on http://www.gnu.org/software/social/
[...] please report any bugs to the mailing list.

Thanks for getting the code and instructions posted.

I tried it out, but there appears to be a problem with the template.
I'm getting both the regular StatusNet output and the GNU social
template output (i.e. the page has two sets of<HTML/>  tags). See it
here: http://cynis.ca/

To set things up I did a 'git clone
git://gitorious.org/+socialites/statusnet/gnu-social.git', setup my
web server, created a database, pointed my browser at my new site, and
filled out the form on the installation page. Once it was installed I
added the 2 lines at the bottom of my config.php file and set the
theme to 'gnusocial'.

Can you post up your config.php (with any database passwords removed)