social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] API or schema

From: Nikos Platis
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] API or schema
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 00:46:34 +0300

Assuming you are looking for an API call that will let you register a new user with a GNU Social instance (and if you have not found out by now) there is one: /api/account/register.json

In general, have a look at the file lib/router.php for all API calls.

Hi, before all thank you very much for the powerful software. I tried to search any post or any help for know how create a user in a external program but I not found.

Can you help me with any one post or idea?

Greetings