social-volunteers

[Social-volunteers] Fwd: [gnu.org #1330544] Free Project

From: jesus
Subject: [Social-volunteers] Fwd: [gnu.org #1330544] Free Project
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:12:55 +0200

-------- Mensaje Original --------
Asunto: [gnu.org #1330544] Free Project
Fecha: 2018-10-22 16:26
De: "Jeanne Rasata via RT" <address@hidden>
Destinatario: address@hidden
Responder a: address@hidden

Hello, Jesús,

On 2018-10-21 06:04:09, address@hidden wrote:
Hello my name is Jesus Diaz. I write to you from Barcelona Spain. I
have a project that I need to disseminate and publicize on social
networks and the entire Internet. The essence of the project is to
offer to the public freely a university that I have already created
and is active.

I await your news and I have thought of you because they have the same
philosophy.

Unfortunately, the Free Software Foundation and the GNU Project do not, generally, provide funding. The best thing I can suggest is the you become familiar with the GNU projects that are funded, and ask those developers how they went about the process of securing funding. You can look to <http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo> where you will find a complete list of all the public mailing lists in lists.gnu.org. In addition, you can find find a complete listing of GNU Project, along with contact details of the developers at <http://directory.fsf.org>.
Sincerely,
j.

---
Have we been helpful to you today?  Would you like to help
the FSF continue to spread the word about software freedom?
You too can become a member! Learn more at:
http://donate.fsf.org