social

Re: [Social] Fwd: GNU/social legacy

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: [Social] Fwd: GNU/social legacy
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:14:01 -0500

On 12-12-11 05:30 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

There are some such as OStatus, diaspora and mozilla persona who favour email style identifiers and largely wish to exclude http. This is the style favoured by west coast corporates
1. We just established that you can use HTTP and Webfinger identities for OStatus. 2. You've mentioned two free software projects and one suite of standards first implemented by a free software project, and trying to smear them as "west coast corporates".

I'd prefer if we kept the level of conversation a little higher than this.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou, CEO and Founder, StatusNet Inc.
1124 rue Marie-Anne Est #32, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J 2B7