Re: Need help with Spamassassin-Milter

From: Jack L. Stone
Subject: Re: Need help with Spamassassin-Milter
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:42:01 -0500

At 11:10 AM 8.20.2003 -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:

>With the -b flag, you can redirect all tagged spam to another address.
>It'll apply to both local and notes recipients, so you don't need to do
>it via procmail on the local side.
>
>--
>       Dan Nelson
>       address@hidden

Hi, Dan: I tried the -b flag and it didn't redirect to the "spams" mbox
address for me. Wonder what I did wrong as I like this new feature and
eliminate the step with procmail to do the redirecting.

Here's my post of 8.12.03:

4.8-RELEASE FreeBSD
spamass-milter 2.0

I'm trying the new -b & -B switches, but they are not working (spams is
same server user address).

Here's my startup:
spamass-milter -b spams -r 9 -p /var/run/spamass-milter.sock -f

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any tips....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,