Re: Release?

From: Kees Monshouwer
Subject: Re: Release?
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:33:45 +0200

Hello Dan,

17 February 2004 you said:

> I have a couple things I need to commit (including code
> fixing your CR issue), and then I'll release a new
> version.
Now (4 months later) there is still nothing :-( I think the time has come to realease a new version. 0.2.0 has some nasty bugs and it is no longer the right thing to work with. The cvs code is quit stable at the moment (no cvs version related problems reported in this list for a long time). So what is the problem ;-)

---
Kees